Estate and Inheritance Tax Planning
Early planning is crucial when making arrangements for the future of your estate upon your death. Such forethought may enable you to take full advantage of the tax opportunities available and thus maximise the amount that is passed to your beneficiaries.
Working closely with Solicitors and Independent Financial Advisers (IFAs), we provide a discreet estate planning service which includes:
- Help with drawing up and reviewing your Will
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates on lifetime transfers
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses
- Transferring agricultural or business property
- Transferring assets into trust
- Advising on how life assurance can be used in Inheritance Tax planning and introducing you to an IFA who can advise on which product is appropriate to your circumstances.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you.